Wednesday, March 9, 2011

W.i.P. Wednesday

Finished Projects
Nothing completed to show this week, but . . .

Ongoing projects
Block-a-palooza quilt along - I continue to follow along. There are now 13 blocks - three to go.

Central Park Geese in the Park quilt top is done and backing is pieced. It is heading off to the quilter today.

Need to do
Cappuccino Bali Pop quilt.

Stash quilt - Sew Katie Did's zig zag quilt.

Black and red table topper/runner for my Mom's friend.

Quilts for our siblings.

The last project from the Pioneer Women Sewing Circle.

Adding Aneela Hoey's Comic Strip Quilt with my new sherbet pips to the list. This will probably get bumped up in priority!

That's all for now! Head on over to Freshly Pieced to see more great works in progress!

4 comments:

  1. Great blocks. The soft muted colours work well. Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blocks are looking great! I started 12 and 13 last night so once again almost caught up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got some Sherbet Pips too, and am trying to decide what quilt to make, I'll have to look into the comic strip quilt as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Blockapalooza blocks look great! I did block #1 and ... that was it for that (so far).

    And I sure do love that Comic Strip quilt with Pips! Can't wait to see that one! Thanks for linking up, have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete