Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fresh Sewing Day

Fresh Sewing Day @ Lily's Quilts
The first day of each month is Fresh Sewing Day, hosted by Lily's Quilts and Sew Fresh Fabrics. The purpose is to show something you've been working on the previous month that made you happy.

Even though Supernova was my favorite project in April, she was still stealing the limelight well into May. Other than her, I think the project I enjoyed the most was this little table runner I made for my ALFALC{Swap!}.
My swap partner had indicated that she liked Dream On by Urban Chicks. Honestly, I had to go look it up! And even when I ordered the charm pack to make this runner, I was kind of ho-hum. But once I dug into those little swatches, I was wowed! They were really a treat! I thoroughly enjoyed piecing this little one, and adding the orange binding was great fun.

Be sure and go check out some other quilty goodness on this Fresh Sewing Day!

2 comments:

  1. I think it is such a cheerful runner - those colours just shout summertime to me. And I just got some Dream On squares today for the bee I am in and I am in love with them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I think this is my favorite project that you have made this month too! :)

    ReplyDelete