Tuesday, August 9, 2011

77! and A Winner

Dear reader, you have seriously blown me away. Since celebrating 50 followers three days ago, I have amazingly reached 77(!!) followers as of this writing. Thank you all. I seriously look forward to more quilting and foodie times together!

Well, the celebration bundle arrived today, and it is a beauty!
Promise the rest of us, winner, that you will share at some point how you've used these beautiful fabrics!

And who is the winner? Well, according to the random number generator, the lucky winner is:
otherwise known as BumbleSweetDesigns, who commented . . .
"Congratulations on growing your fan base!! I know it's tough but so rewarding. My best friend and I are getting our blog, Sew Like Sisters, off the ground."


Congratulations, BumbleSweetDesigns! Please email me so we can arrange for shipping your prize to you!

Thank you again. It's been fun!



4 comments:

  1. Congrats, BumbleSweetDesigns! I'm going to follow your blog! Come say hello at http://green2grey.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats go out to BumbleSweet designs.

    I am new to the sewing/quilting blogging world, and am organizing a christmas fabric swap, and was wondering if you would be interested in joining in on the fun, is so you can read about it here at, Paula's Crafty Boutique.
    Happy quilting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations (o: I look forward to see the loveliness made with the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete