Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday

I've heard that one of the great reasons to join swaps and bees is because you'll learn so much. Well, if I've learned anything participating in the For the Love of Solids swap, it's this: Don't spend too much time pondering and leave yourself little time to sew! I know I'm not the only one, but still. Thankfully, my blocks are now done for my main project, but there's still much to do. Back to it!
Just another sneaky-peek for now . . .

Linking up with {Sew} Modern Monday and mini Quilt mondays - check them out!
{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge CreationsFresh Lemons Quilts

4 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie - I love the curves! I haven't tried that before, they are definitely beautiful. Your partner will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm impressed with your curves! and don't worry, i'm way last minute on my FTLOS too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is looking great, you have time to finish, don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can't wait to see more! :) Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete