Wednesday, December 28, 2011

W.i.P. Wednesday

Here's my latest W.i.P.s . . . I actually am surprised I have anything to show, considering a super busy work week last week and Christmas, of course . . .

Completed projects
Zip Pouch - I got it done in time to give for Christmas. What a fun, quick finish.

do.Good Stitches December blocks - Yay! I got these Wavy Prism blocks done and in the mail. All of us in the Faith circle were asked to make two blocks, though each block is made up of four paper-pieced sub-blocks. This should be a really interesting quilt to see come together.
Wavy Prism blocks
Wrenly hst zig-zag quilt - Finally . . . got this quilted up and bound on Boxing Day. This project has been a long-term w.i.p., so glad to have it done before the end of the year. I asked hubby to take some pictures after it was washed, and he didn't quite get how the design went, so here's some nice sideways views. ;-)

Ongoing projects
Color Block Placemats - I gifted two of the placemats for Chrismas, and the recipient was so pleased. The remaining 6 are cut out and in progress. (pattern by Oh, Fransson on Sew, Mama, Sew!)

Upcoming projects  
* do.Good Stitches January blocks
* Japanese x and + swap blocks - starts in January!
* Modern Blocks bee - starts in January!
* A scrap quilt 
* Hometown "Wild Thing" 
* Pattern for Mango - hopefully in early 2012!
* A light box
* Quilts for siblings #2 and #3


Well, that's it for now! I think Lee's official W.i.P. Wednesday link-up will start back up next week, so that's something to look forward to!



Linking up with Fabric Tuesday . . .

12 comments:

  1. I love the back of that quilt, the front too of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you had quite the productive week, considering all that is going on with the holidays! Your Wrenly quilt is beautiful, congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those blocks. that is going to be a very pretty quilt. i really need to join a do good stitches group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need a bit of your productivity, Debbie! Love your Wrenly quilt, front and back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Wrenly quilt! It's great seeing backs that could work well as a front.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the makes, and the quilt looks fab - as for the pics of it, you just can't get the staff these days ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really diggin' the Wrenly quilt. Very lovely and great colors.

    @pril
    KoolBeenz-blog.blogspot.com
    For-the-Love-of-Pie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, for finally seeing the wrenly quilt! I love it, it turned out great. Is it supposed to go the other way?? Looks great either way, I think. Looking forward to the new year with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow all your projects are looking good! Your quilt is so pretty in those blues. Gives it a fresh feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Wrenly quilt Debbie -I have just started another zig zag quilt too as I really like the design.

    ReplyDelete