Friday, January 6, 2017

2017 Finish-A-Long :: Transition

While the 2016 FAL is coming to a close, it's time to announce the new group of global FAL hosts for 2017! This year's hosts continue to span 3 continents and several countries. Each has a terrific blog and you will enjoy checking them all out:
  • Sarah - Sew Me - Northern Ireland
Join me in thanking the outgoing 2016 FAL hosts. Many hands have made the work of hosting the FAL much lighter, but each host has still given considerable time to supporting the great community that makes up the FAL. 
Personally, I have thoroughly enjoyed being a host this last year, but will be stepping down for 2017. But no worries, I'll still be sewing right alongside you all! 


Feel free to grab the 2017 FAL logo and use the hashtag #2017fal when you share your FAL projects on Instagram...

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Debbie for hosting the last year. And thank you all others for hosting this year. for me its great to have this official To-Do-List to be better able to finish things and to work more focused.
    thanks you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate everyone who helps the FAL. It's a lovely way to meet new creatives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the FAL so much in 2016 - thanks for being a host Debbie. I was delighted to be invited to be one of the Global Host for 2017 and excited to be such great company!

    ReplyDelete